Sig Sauer KILO1000 BDX Laser Rangefinder Laser Class 1M, 5x20 mm
Distance measurement and spot retention at all distances.
KILO digital rangefinder product family is designed for extreme accuracy. With a refresh rate of 4x per second in Hyper Scan mode, all KILO rangefinders are equipped with patented, amazingly fast and accurate Light Wave DSP technology.
The BDX optics package represents a revolutionary combination of rifle scope and rangefinder. The biggest advantage is an automatically corrected stop for shooting at any distance in any terrain. No estimating distances and holding over, but measuring distances, aiming and hitting spots. The corrected stopping point moves on the reticle, taking into account shooting range, atmospheric influences, shooting angles and the ballistics of all common calibres and loadings at the touch of a button.
With the BDX technology from SIG SAUER, the KILO BDX is the world's most modern laser rangefinder. In combination with a SIERRA BDX rifle scope, the built-in Applied Ballistics Ultralite computer sends ballistic case data via Bluetooth directly to the BDX -R1 reticle of the SIERRA BDX and thus provides an illuminated holdover point and wind hold. Download the free BDX app for iOS or Android to create ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles with your KILO for exact ballistic solutions.
- BDX Ballistic Data Xchange capable, your BDX rifle scope equipped with an automatic illuminated stop through Bluetooth pairing
- Precise measurements up to 1,100 m
- Revolutionary LIGHTWAVE DSP Rangefinder technology
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7
- Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronization of up to 25 user-defined ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and the rangefinder
- In scan mode the ultra-fast measurement takes place 4 x per second
- Lumatic OLED display with smaller, extremely precise target circle and ballistic information, including holdover and angle.
- AMR (Angle Modified Range): Measuring technology with inclinometer
- Lumatic Display calibrates the display automatically
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with rotating eyecup and diopter adjustment
- Free downloadable SIG BDX app for your smartphone, iOS and Android are supported
- Waterproof (IP X4) and fog-free
- Colour: Matt black
- Lifetime warranty on material
- 5 years warranty on electronics
That's how it works:
1. download app
Install the app for IOS or Android and select load. Send information to the KILO1000 BDX Rangefinder.
2. products connect
The App Ballistic Data Xchange connects the KILO1000 BDX Rangefinder with the SIERRA BDX scope via Bluetooth.
3. successful hunting
The BDX Rangefinder measures and communicates the distance to the BDX scope. The reticle immediately indicates the new stop to be able to hold stain.
AMR - Ranging technology uses an integrated inclinometer that measures the angle of inclination and changes the effective ballistic range to the target. AMR is the equivalent horizontal range and integrates perfectly in combination with SIG Ballistic Turret speedometers.
LIGHTWAVE DSP - (Digital Signal Processing) Engine uses HyperScan - an advanced power management technology that offers the fastest frame rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over one mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) with sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false alarms while finding weak or remote targets.
LUMATIC - The most advanced display on the market. Our OLED display (Organic Light Emitting Diode) has the widest dynamic range for high brightness values. No other display offers this adaptive ability to prevent your pupil from narrowing in low light conditions and preventing you from seeing your target.
SPECTRACOAT - Highly efficient, extremely broadband, anti-reflective lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low values across the entire visible spectrum and ensure excellent light transmission.
BALLISTIC DATA EXCHANGE - BDX is a range finder and scope system that uses your ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth to illuminate the exact stopping point.
Do you see the difference?
Advanced electronic technology and superior design. SIG SAUER Electro-Optics combines advanced electronics technology with first-class, high-resolution glass to achieve maximum clarity, precision, robustness and reliability, shot by shot.
SIG SAUER® ELECTRO-OPTICS
- full lifetime warranty
- fully transferable
- no warranty card required
- no proof of purchase required
- no time limits
- no charges
FIVE YEARS WARRANTY
Applies to all material and processing defects of electronic and tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/finder, pistol sights, electronic sights, torches, lasers, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders for a period of five years from the date of manufacture. HELLFIRE®.
|Bezeichnung:||KILO1000 BDX Laser Rangefinder|
|Article:||KILO1000 BDX Laser Rangefinder|
|Length:||109 x 36 x 76 mm|
|range:||up to zu 1.100 m (1200 Yards)|
|Objective ø:||20 mm|
|reaction time:||0,25 Sec.|
|Eye Relief:||3,6 mm|
|Laser deviation:||2,00 x 0,25 MRAD|
|Diopter Adjustment:||+/- 3|